As home inspectors in Simcoe and Grey Counties, we provide top quality inspection services for home buyers, home sellers, and real estate agents and other professionals. We have been providing professional home inspections in a knowledgeable and friendly manner in the area since 1996. Historic and older homes may have different areas of concern than new construction, and our customers trust us because of the extensive knowledge and experience we bring to every site. We work hard to educate our customers and communicate in an effective manner concerning the home condition, and value the trust that is placed in our services.
A Leader In Home Inspections
We are well known and respected in the home inspection industry, and by the local community.
- We have completed more than 15,000 home inspections, and we work hard to earn the trust and respect of our customers and others in the industry.
- All of our home inspectors have worked in construction and related fields before joining our team. This gives them a greater understanding of construction types and practices, giving them an advantage over other inspectors and allows them to perform thorough and complete inspections.
The trust that our customers place in our knowledge and inspection abilities is something that we value highly, and every home inspection is performed by a professional who is qualified, professional, friendly, knowledgeable, and courteous. Customer questions and participation is highly encouraged, so that the home owner and home buyer can get peace of mind about the true home condition.
Other Services That We Offer
Choose your added services that you want. All homes are different, and you can choose what is best for your new home.
In addition to professional home inspections, we offer other related services as well. These include:
- WETT inspections on wood stoves and fireplaces
- Septic System inspections
- Mould Testing
- Radon Testing
- Allergy Testing
- Thermal Imaging
- Vermiculite Testing
- Pre-Listing Inspections
- Commercial Inspections
- Indoor Air Quality Testing
- New Home Warranty Inspections (Tarion)
Most home inspections will require about three hours to complete. Upon completion the home inspector will provide a detailed report complete with photos of any problems. Our home inspectors welcome questions, and our customers are encouraged to be present during the entire home inspection process.
Industry Certifications and Achievements
As trusted home inspectors in the Simcoe and Grey Counties, we are active in the local organizations, and have a number of certificates and association memberships:
- Professional Home & Property Inspectors of Canada Ontario (PHPIC).
- National Certificate Holder.
- WETT Certified Inspector.
- A Level 1 thermographer
- Radon Certified Inspector.
- Certified Indoor Air Quality Investigator, including Mould Sampling and Evaluations.
Feedback From Our Customers
The feedback that we have received from our customers highlights some of the qualities that they appreciate in our home inspectors. Clients value the knowledge that our home inspectors bring to an inspection, and the encouragement given to our clients to attend the inspection and ask any questions that may come up.
The feedback we have received also shows that our clients value the time that our inspectors spend performing a thorough and complete inspection, and the method that we use to explain the findings without causing any unnecessary apprehension or concerns.
Home buyers, home sellers, and real estate professionals trust us because we are reliable and honest, and our home inspectors spend time with our customers ensuring that any questions are addressed, and any concerns covered. Our clients also like the detailed report with photos, because this makes it easier for them to read and understand the home inspection results.